Engineered to withstand the elements.
If it bites you, we kill it. If it’s hot, we cool you. If it’s cool, we warm you. And for everything else, LYFE has you covered – literally. One-stop shopping for commercial-grade patio umbrellas for residential, or restaurant and business applications. Multiple umbrella styles and options let you design a beautiful, functional, optimal shade and rain protection solution where you need it.
High Wind: Vortex
Vortex TM umbrellas provide all you need from a commercial-grade umbrella, all year long. Designed to provide year-round shade and shelter, these umbrellas are guaranteed to stay up and open up to 60 miles per hour!
The high tensile, marine-grade waterproof canopy is manufactured from Ferrari Précontraint ® 502 Satin or STAM 6002 PVC, the world’s leading material for tension membrane structures. This is one umbrella you may never have to close!
- Guaranteed to withstand 60 mph winds while open.
- High UV resistance and flame retardant.
- Can have logo and advertising imprinted.
- Add cooling units, heaters and lights for year-round enjoyment.
- 10-year limited warranty.
Built to meet commercial requirements, is a “put up and forget” solution. Exceptional strength, stainless steel frame, high-tension PVC canopy, water proof and fire retardant, this amazing umbrella can withstand winds up to 60 MPH – open – guaranteed! Add lighting and electric infrared heating, and you’ve got the perfect year-round solution for alfresco dining. Side sheets can be fitted with clear panels to maintain the view, while guttering can link Vortex umbrellas to create large covered areas.
Resort Style: ShadeMaker
The architectural essence of Shademaker TM umbrellas begins with a unified design, form and structure. Contemporary styling, clean anodized frames and designer performance fabrics defines a signature look found within each umbrella in the Shademaker collection.
- 6 designs to match your outdoor theme
- FIRESIST® awning fabric, state-of-the-art flame retardant performance and UV resistance
- Easy use and easy maintenance
- In-ground mounting
- 10 Year Limited Warranty includes the Sunbrella® awning & marine grade Fabric Collection
A great patio space can be an asset to any outdoor area, whether at restaurant, café or even your backyard! Sunshades add ambiance, comfort and protection from UV rays.Shademaker umbrellas can be cantilevered or free-standing, and come with a five to ten year warranty with furniture or awning grade fabric selections.
Resort Style: Shadow Spec
From New Zealand, the Shadow Spec TM line offers gas-strut ‘Easy-Lift’ technology for effortless use. With inline guide & lock, and the ability to have 4 umbrellas from one home post into which they retract, use the smallest foot space for the largest coverage. A wall mounted option uses even less ground area to help you sculpt your outdoor space into a warm and welcoming place.
- Constructed from marine-grade materials including stainless steel and solid-mold aluminum
- Large range of stock and custom fabric colors all provide high UV sun protection, are water-repellent, mold-resistant and color-fast
- Wall mounted umbrella rotates, tilts and extends for small and unique spaces
- Patented sliding mechanism and the use of modern gas-strut ‘Easy-Lift’ technology allows each individual umbrella to be opened and closed independent of the others.
- Models that can rotate 360-degrees with multiple locking positions
- Multiple attachment options include Surface Plate, In-ground Anchor, Portable Base and Wall Mount.
- LED lights can be fitted to the center of each hub and are operated via remote control.
Originating in New Zealand, where the ozone layer is quite close to the earth, Kiwis have learned the value of sun protection. The Shadow Spec line offers a 10-year warranty, with Sunbrella marine-solution dyed fabric. One single mast can house up to 4 umbrella heads, allowing you maximum head coverage with minimal foot space. Using technology such as gas-assisted, anti-gravity, easy lift, optional LED lighting, and a state-of-the-art locking mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation, you’ll be spoiled by the ease of use with this umbrella line.
Schedule a Free Estimate
Our outdoor specialists will listen to your ideas and plans, consult with you on design, and offer you the best solutions for your project. Contact us today to set up your free estimate so we can show you how to Live Your Fullest Everyday … Outdoors!
Or, give us a call today: